Alright, let me start off by saying that I am a complete newbie to the NFT game. I’ve been trying to grasp the concept of NFTs and how they are created, sold, and how they are valued, but I just can’t seem to. Every article I read will contradict the last or will praise this creator over others and I’ve found it unbelievable hard to find some real, helpful information.
That being said, here’s a small list of questions I’d specifically like to hear thoughts about from you guys.
● First, I’d like to know where and how a newcomer should buy NFTs. What’s the best Crypto/NFT Wallet and the best Crypto to use as payment in your opinion?
● What are the better dApps to use and why?
● How does someone choose which NFTs to buy or atleast pay attention to? What determines the value of an NFT and how do they gain or lose value?
● What’s the best method for creating an NFT and how can any typical Bob sell them?
● Do you guys honestly see the NFT market as a viable way to make money in the future and why?
● Are NFTs secure? Can they be stolen from a crypto wallet? Can they be copyrighted? Are NFTs taxable and are there any laws surrounding the NFT market?
I really do appreciate any tips and advice on how a newcomer can get into the NFT trade. I do apologize if some of these questions seem stupid or aren’t properly worded, I just really want to learn as much as possible from people who actually work in NFTs as opposed to articles or advertisements made by people with interest in certain ones. Thanks for your time.