Hey guys, we at Immutly are actively trying to create better solutions for all NFT collectors, we would love your input on the following –
1. What motivates you to purchase NFTs?
2. How do you select a marketplace to purchase them? Are there any specific factors impacting your decision?
3. What are the 3 biggest challenges you’ve faced as a collector?
4. What are the 3 biggest challenges you’ve faced on any marketplace?
5. Have you tried finding a solution for these problems? If so what was the solution?
2 thoughts on “Hey guys! Trying to create more value for all YOU collectors out there!”
For me, NFTs are both a speculative and conviction play. The challenge is the time frame of understanding which is which. I feel that’s why, never get sentimental about your bags and never be afraid of selling because almost everything will trend lower.
Are nfts even worth it anymore, is the hype for them not died?