* Balthazar($2.00M) | Balthazar Raises Additional $2M Via Token Sale. — with participation from Digital Asset Capital Management, Vendetta Capital, Yolo Investments
* Anima($3.00M) | Anima raised an additional $3 million investment in a funding round led by Polygon Studios, Not Boring Capital, HashKey and others, the company said.
* Decent($3.50M) | Decent raised $3. — with participation from Archetype, Circle, Ian Lapham, Ilya Fushman, Kyrre Gorvell-Dahll, Palm Tree Crypto, Y Combinator
* 37xDubai($5.00M) | Morningstar Ventures, a Dubai-based investment firm specialising in digital assets and blockchain technology, has invested +$5 million in its first interactive and immersive digital art gallery, called 37xDubai. — with participation from Morningstar Ventures
* Bonfire($6.20M) | Bonfire raised $6. — with participation from Coinbase Ventures, Collab+Currency, Cooper Turley, Cuy Sheffield, Lenny Rachitsky, Maya Bakhai, NEA, Not Boring Capital, Palm Tree Crypto, Pear VC, Seed Club Ventures, Trevor McFedries, Variant
* Dogami($7.00M) | Dogami, a web3 game that enables players to adopt and raise virtual dogs, raised $7 million in a seed extension round. — with participation from Animoca Brands, Arthur Madrid, Blockchain Founders Fund, Blockchain Founders Fund, Bpifrance, Draper Goren Holm, GHAF Capital Partners, Sebastien Borget, Ubisoft, Wagram Capital, XAnge, XAnge
* Digital Entertainment Asset($10.00M) | Digital Entertainment Asset (DEA) announced that it had raised a US$10 million investment from Los Angeles-based LDA Capital, a global alternative investment group. — with participation from JAFCO, LDA Capital, Spartan Group
Data Source: [CoinCarp Fundraising](