On may 10th I posted a poll about what the sub thought Luna would do after its first day of losing its peg, the majority of respondents believed it would repeg or at least maintain its current price at the time of around $0.85, 26% thought it would have a massive sell off and ultimate collapse.
26% percent guessed correctly on what would happen, so when you’re reading post on here remember that at best 25% percent of advice given out is correct, but probably less than that.
post – [
Going on the Daily only shows how much bad advise is given, example shown below.
Still hoping to collect on those 50 moons.
examples of other comments in the May 11th daily
* just put half of my portfolio on LUNA @ $0.90
* LUNA is so cheap at $1. Like yeah UST depegging is a problem but there are other usecases for LUNA besides just UST.
* Money to be made here lads, Luna bounces from 4 to 6 in the space of 5 mins. Just don’t linger too long lol
* So everyone is fearfull and says Luna is dead. Time to get GREEDY BABY
* r/cc has the memory if a gold fish and the gambling habits of a 75 year old chain smoking slots grandma. Ust will repeg and everyone will act like this didn’t happen. I’m not saying it’s a good thing, i just know how this game is played.
* People tink luna will go to zero,there is a shitload of bots buying it. It will not go to zero
I could paste more but you get the idea, the point is be careful following anybody’s advice on this sub.
Only invest what you are willing to lose
understand we haven’t reached the bottom yet
^(yes I know I am contradicting my self)
# DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!