– markets crashing (stocks)? Yes, happened lot of times. Every time is ‘the end of the world’…. And every time it shoots higher after all
– crypto crash? Happened in the past… and recovered to get higher… ok, crypto is ‘new’… but… why should fail? (They said the same of internet…)
– bubbles? Sure! Tech/green/electric stocks bubble burst. Well, Dot.com bubble of 2000 did the same… and after all we all see how went higher
– Third World War? I don’t think so. Is not convenient for anyone
– inflation, economic crisis, recession…. All happened already and all passed. 2008 for someone was the end of financial system and the world as we know… well we didn’t go back to the caves after all
At the end what I wanna say?
Just chill out.
What you are seeing now already happened. This time will not be different (despite every time someone calls for the end of the world).
What you have to do think/do? Put in your head the word ‘opportunity’. Buy low.
I know most of folks like to buy at ATH and when all is green… indeed that strategy doesn’t pay off.
Don’t go all in now but invest little by little what you feel comfortable with.
Your future self will thank you probably.
I’m down in my investments? Sure I’m.
Am I buying crypto and stocks little by little? Sure I’m.
Good luck out there and stay positive