Over time, new projects will take over the market.
it is not only about being more technologically sound. But also social and economic trends.
We saw it many times before. Over past decades the same thing happened to tech companies and websites.
But which crypto projects are most likely to drop in popularity?
And which ones will take their places?
To answer this question we need to study projects age, market cap, fundamental news, technology, and number of people and corporates using their blockchain.
My nominees for droping in popularity are:
1. Cardano: very few promising fundamental news. No substantial grow in blockchain chain use or market cap. And it is much older than many , more promising projects.
2. SOL: had a nice run but security issues might take a toll. And it is constantly droping in market cap.
3. Doge and Shiba: least deserving top projects. Constantly losing value and momentum. No innovation technologically. Very unlikely to stand this bear market.
4. DOT: only reason I believe DOT will lose its former glory is ATOM!
5. XRP: whales love it. But it is technologically nowhere near top. Nothing special around it. Will eventually give its place to newer projects.
IMO projects like Phantom, HBAR, Near , Algo and ONE are some of the contenders to reach top places. Still it is all speculation.
As a wise man once said
“No one knows shit about fuck.”
Have a nice night or day.