A few months back after accidentally stumbling across a crypto rich youtuber, I thought of an idea. The next day I went into action. What I’m doing now is searching for a new 100x coin and you can too. Below are some notes I took for a better idea of what questions to ask yourself to find a 100x crypto too..
1. Do they offer promises with no product?
2. Do they have a product?
3. Do they have a website designed professionally?
4. Do they create NFTs or have a P2E game?
4. Does the community look fake with visible bots?
5. Is there an active community?
6. Do they offer a BSC token or do they have a new blockchain?
7. Are they audited?
8. Can you find tweets or reviews on YouTube?
9. Are they on CG or CMC?
10. How old is the project?
Before investing in a project DYOR. Search all of their social media channels to find information. You can find groups and talk to the members and admins. After you receive the information do more research about it.
Here are three cryptocurrencies I’ve came across so far.
1. I’ve found a token with a market cap in the millions that sells NFTs on OpenSea. They are in the process of developing a game.
2. I’ve found a development team building a web 3.0 services marketplace similar to Fiverr. Their token has a 500k market cap.
3. I’ve found a token for a decentralized version of Reddit with an underlying technology. I found it at 100k marketcap. Now the marketcap is at 250k. It was as high as 600k.
The possibility of finding a project that could 100x with time is available. Look at the early Bitcoin investors. Don’t put all your crypto into one project. Investing between 10-20 different projects with lower to higher risk is a better strategy. Take your time and search and research quality projects and teams.
Finding a 100x coin is realistic. Expecting 100x in one day is ludicrous. Hodling is best method of investing. That’s why the richest Bitcoin hodlers all recommend it.
It’s time to find that 100x crypto coin you’ve been looking for.