Investing in altcoins is a risky business that involves a lot of time to research and investigate the project roots, the business model, the team, and more important elements. Time is the most precious asset we have, but the majority of us trade it for money, by going to work and trying to make a living (unfortunately not from crypto). So, I believe that some of us don’t have time to research a crypto project and invest blindly, based on other people’s opinions, or worse, based on influencers’ opinions.
What is not research:
1. Listening to your friends and making an investment decision based on their opinion.
2. Look a few minutes on CMC or CG and invest based on metrics displayed there.
3. Watching a 20-minute YT video that shows you a crypto project, even the arguments make sense.
4. Invoking divinity to show you signs of the future.
5. Seeing the price going up in the last 7 days.
6. And other more…